The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has started TakeBackMedicine.com
to spread the word about the dangers of the administration's healthcare proposals.
Tonight, they will host a National Physician Summit - a virtual town meeting where doctors across the country will explain why they oppose government medicine and discuss what they think can be done to reclaim healthcare for the patients.
JUNE 25, 2009
LIVE WEBCAST & TELECONFERENCE
7:30 - 9:00 pm EDT
7:00 - 8:30 PDT
Dial-instructions & web access at
Confirmed speakers include:
Rep. Tom Price, MD. (R-GA)
Mark Kellen, MD, President, AAPS
Jane Orient, MD, Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
Deborah Peel, MD, Patient Privacy Coalition
David McKalip, MD, President, FL Medical Assoc.
Eric Novack, MD,author, AZ Health Freedom Act
Marcy Zwelling-Aamot, MD, Board Member, CA Medical Society
Moderated by: Kathryn Serkes
& more than 20 other practicing physicians
WHAT DO REAL DOCTORS THINK ABOUT HEALTH CARE REFORM?
A panel of more than 20 distinguished physicians will lead a discussion of doctors logging on from across the country for an unprecedented live National Physician Town Meeting. They will tell specific stories of the negative impact on their practices & patients.
Questions to be discussed:
* Why the government plan is bad for patients and doctors
* The horrendous impact a National Health Board would have on access to care
* Why doctors will quit in droves if current plans pass
* Why big medicine doesn't reflect practicing doctors
1. Call in with your questions (info on web site)
2. Forward to friends
3. Invite your doctor to listen or call in