CULTIVATING CHEAP AND SIMPLE TASTES
It’s never too late to learn to cultivate cheap and simple tastes.
The things that are entertaining and really matter have nothing to do with spending Federal Reserve Notes more often than not.
Here’s a list of some cheap and simple things you can do to save some cash that are rewarding…
• Read a book
• Write a book
• Stay fit and exercise more
• Cook a meal with your spouse
• Play with your pets, often
• Play a board game with friends/family
• Learn a new trade or craft
• Cut a cord of wood for use and exercise
• Acquaint yourself with your neighborhood with a walk
• Plan a day hike or camp out
• Go Fishing or hunting more often
• Learn a new sport
• Listen to news talk radio
• Learn a card game (possibly expensive)
• Share a story with your kids
• Garden and prune
• Have friends over for coffee/tea
• Learn a survival skill
Can you add anything to the list?