The 9-12 Project of Central PA

"You Are NOT Alone!"

------------------We the People-----------------

---Extermination by Gun Control---

Mayor Daley needs Gun Control in Chicago!

Mayor Daley needs Gun Control to stop the violence in Chicago and so did ---Stalin in Russia--- who then rounded up and exterminated 20 Million dissidents, ---Hitler in Germany--- who then rounded up and exterminated 13 Million Jews, ---Mao Tse-tung in China--- who then rounded up and or caused extermination of 20 Million political dissidents.

How many people did Castro, Qaddafi, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Kim Jong-il round up and exterminate after they placed Gun control into action in their countries?

These Politicians all preceded ---One Gun Daley. ---

---One Gun Daley--- just hasn’t had time to show the proof that Gun Control works.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of Gun Control: ---56 million.---

I am sure all these dead people didn’t cause any more trouble for these Politicians.

Since Gun control was so successful in Germany, China, North Korea etc, I believe it would be successful in Chicago.

We need to help ---One Gun Mayor Daley--- get Gun Control.

How else will ---One Gun Mayor Daley--- gain total control?

In Chicago ---we little people--- without any Guns; are at the Mercy of those with Guns thanks to Mayor Daley. He will help put us in the grave where we will have nothing to worry about. Isn’t Mayor Daley a nice guy?

President Obama was schooled in Chicago Politics, what better way to learn how to control ---all little people,--- enforce Gun Control upon ---us little people---.

Just think, when we are dead from Gun Control we won’t have to pay any more Taxes!

Another article by --- Duzey

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My thoughts are, that they can have parts of my gun , they only get the end with the hole in it and the moving bits that come out of it, and thats after it goes BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG ! That way they'll know it works just fine.. So come and Giter,, just might get lucky and find more then one gun around that Day ..
Nick,

I believe that is called letting them have some lead in their britches?

Randy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Web Master.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service