The 9-12 Project of Central PA

"You Are NOT Alone!"

Organization (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conservative Film Screenings

At the last meeting, I promised to repost info on some of my starter suggestions of conservative films for which we might sponsor local scr…

Started by Christopher Buchignani

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by Greg Fasolt

Just a thought about the email from Kris - AND a way for our group to get more positive exposure.

When we know of these events a bit more in advance we can either take up a special collection or vote to use dollars from our general fund…

Started by Cork

1 May 4, 2009
Reply by Kris Eng

Mission Statement

I would first like to thank everyone, personally, for your participation in this movement. I had a chance to speak briefly at the last meet…

Started by John Callahan

41 May 3, 2009
Reply by Kris Eng

Directory

Hello everyone. I am putting together a directory as discussed at our meeting yesterday and I want those who did not attend the meeting to…

Started by Jennifer

8 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Theresa Swanson

Mission Statement - Private e-mail address - CentreCounty912@aol.com

I spoke with Wayne this evening regarding the mission statement. In order to get as much input as possible I suggested everyone should have…

Started by Karen

1 Apr 16, 2009

Membership Flier

Hello all. Wayne and I put together a flier to attract other like-minded folks to join the group. It's just a draft. Feel free to offer sug…

Started by Lynn Persing

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by John Callahan

5000 Year Leap book group?

Who is willing to organize a book discussion group for 5000 Yr Leap? If you are willing to be a facilitator, you pick the time and place th…

Started by Kris Eng

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Peter Trippett

Talking the Talk

What replies have you found that works well when someone says to you "What is your group about?" or "I have never heard of the 912 Project.…

Started by Kris Eng

3 Mar 27, 2009

What are our priorities for our group?

I know we all share the principles and values delineated in Project 9/12. Also, I think we share the desire to get our country back on trac…

Started by Kris Eng

11 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by William Ames

Suggested Reading

Good Morning: One of our members had a great idea of a reading/discussion group reagrding The 5000 Year Leap - a great book for those of y…

Started by Mike Lyle

5 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Karen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Web Master.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service