The 9-12 Project of Central PA

"You Are NOT Alone!"

Organization (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is It Too Late ?

He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an ins…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Aug 22, 2010

Fight Evey Inch

"To usurp dominion over a people... is to violate that law of nature which gives every man a right to his personal liberty; and can, theref…

Started by Nick Adams

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nick Adams

Simple

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the govern…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Aug 16, 2010

Easy or Not

"I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Aug 5, 2010

" Courage "

"To usurp dominion over a people... is to violate that law of nature which gives every man a right to his personal liberty; and can, theref…

Started by Nick Adams

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Nick Adams

This Means You

"People and nations are forged in the fires of adversity." -John Adams   One very hard lesson in life sometimes is placing principles befor…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 27, 2010

75 % /// Reality Check

"To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others,…

Started by Nick Adams

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Greg Fasolt

Shoot 360 %

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 22, 2010

Gota Love Ben ,,

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!." - Benjamin Frankl…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 16, 2010

Once Again ...

"The eyes of the virtuous all over the world are turned with anxiety on us as the only depositories of the sacred fire of liberty." - Thoma…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Web Master.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service