The 9-12 Project of Central PA

"You Are NOT Alone!"

Organization (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

" Wore Very Thin "

"The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments." -…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 12, 2010

Sign Me Up !!

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards." -Samuel Adams   At what point do…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 7, 2010

Means Nothing ?

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the govern…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jul 4, 2010

H.R. 4972 Repealing Health Care...Guess who did NOT sign this petition??

I received the alert regarding H.R. 4972 and called Congressman Shusters office yesterday regarding it stating that I urge him to support t…

Started by Peggy Briggs

0 Jul 2, 2010

Line In The Sand !!!

"The ultimate authority...resides in the people alone." -James Madison    It is time we let the ones in our local office know that we will…

Started by Nick Adams

1 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Peggy Briggs

Walk The Talk !!!

"For true patriots to be silent, is dangerous." -Samuel Adams, 1766   It's easy to learn the talk ,just look in DC .Walking the talk is whe…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jun 20, 2010

America is being Blessed again.

America is being blessed again Believers are starting to stand up for their Creator. The U.S. Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Lan…

Started by Randy Due

0 Jun 11, 2010

Last Stand !!

"Wherever the standard of freedom and independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will be America's heart, her benedictions and praye…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jun 7, 2010

To all Judges

To All Judges, "This constitution, shall be the Supreme Law of the Land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in…

Started by Randy Due

0 Jun 5, 2010

To all Sheriffs

To All Sheriffs, "This constitution, shall be the Supreme Law of the Land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything…

Started by Randy Due

0 Jun 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Web Master.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service