The 9-12 Project of Central PA

"You Are NOT Alone!"

Organization (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rasmussen poll shows Tea Pary out polling Republican

Running under the Tea Party brand may be better in congressional races than being a Republican. In a three-way Generic Ballot test, the la…

Started by Tom Martin

2 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Tom Martin

Response to Kris Eng's Questions Regarding Continental Congress 2009

On October 2, 2009 Kris Eng wrote; Thank you for taking the time to explain a bit more about your organization. I do have a couple of other…

Started by Floyd Martin Houdeshell Jr.

0 Oct 5, 2009

What Is The Next Step For A Free People To Take?

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do t…

Started by Floyd Martin Houdeshell Jr.

0 Sep 21, 2009

A link to some online education for those (read me) who need some educatin' about the Constitution and our rights.

The link below is from the PAFOA but the content of the separate lectures is based on the Constitution. I will be viewing as time permits.…

Started by Cork

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Eric Johnston

Organizing for America Meeting, 7/22/09 - Municipal Bldg., S.C.

I attended this meeting along with approx.30 others Wed. evening. The moderator was a former Philadelphia attorney now working for Obama. I…

Started by Ann Rehmert

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Stewart

Timeline Shows Frank and Schumer blocked Bush and McCain backed reforms on Fannie and Freddie

This piece from Britt Humes show pieces together the timeline on the Fannie and Freddie looming disaster, and how the GOP was pushing for r…

Started by T Paine

0 Aug 13, 2009

Obama's "Organizing for America"

I hope we all will keep our eyes on Obama'ss "Organizing For America" campaign that is happening all over the country. The Listening Tour w…

Started by Ann Rehmert

2 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by T Paine

Statement of Purpose

One thing struck me during the Boalsburg parade. Nobody knew who we were, or what our purpose was. All we had to give out were pocket const…

Started by Peter Trippett

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Peter Trippett

Where Are We Going? How Do We Get There?

Kris sent the following message to the entire group this morning. I think it warrants a discussion for the larger group of (hopefully) inte…

7 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Greg Fasolt

Meeting Days

Some have said that they are unable to attend meetings on Thursdays. I am sure this problem will soon be brought before the membership. We…

7 May 30, 2009
Reply by Stewart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Web Master.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service