The 9-12 Project of Central PA

"You Are NOT Alone!"

Organization (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good Folks Among Us ~~~ +

The March went very well..We had only a hand full who walk in the March.It started at the Willowbank with Ret: Buck Sgt. Dorie Adams openin…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Sep 14, 2013

Why the Liberty March ?? 9/12 Bellefonte

This March is NOT for the Republican the Democrat or any other special interest group .. It's not for notoriety or personal gain...This i…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Aug 31, 2013

MARCH FOR LIBERTY

Subj: Check out ... Liberty March / Bellefonte Pa on 9/12 ? Sons and Daughters of Liberty - YouTube The Liberty March will begin at the Wil…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Aug 29, 2013

Burning Bush ?

With the amount of corruption exposed, we are still waiting for DIVINE INTERVENTION ???LOOK at it,,, it has happened ....This is not a sp…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Aug 12, 2013

1ST AMENDMENT CITIZEN’S LIEN AGAINST TREASON

1ST AMENDMENT CITIZEN’S LIEN AGAINST TREASON Consequence of filing under 18 USC § 4   Any Judge, Attorney and/or other court officer using…

Started by Randy Due

0 May 9, 2013

There Is Only One

It is time to get on board the boat..The captin has a words and thoughts before we plung into the dark.He feels that the Lord God, does wan…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Apr 18, 2013

Our Heart's Will March With

A Patriot's Prayer Dear Lord, Thank you Lord, For even amongst the rumble of the drums of war and the call to arms, I am surrounded by yo…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Mar 26, 2013

Not In My Lords Name

As a White man of 58 years on this earth always taught we are "One Nation Under God" I wish to have all of the Ten Commandments removed fro…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Jan 17, 2013

2016: Obama's America

Just saw the movie this evening - Excellent!  I highly recommend this to anyone if you are trying to understand who this president really i…

Started by Robert Shearer

0 Sep 2, 2012

Tickle The Feet of Angels

Going down the black hole now of the river .We can not turn our back on those who have been held captive,the soul of those are in need of…

Started by Nick Adams

0 Mar 31, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Web Master.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service